The Bedroom. The first large room that I will complete and not walk away from due to boredom like the living room (I considered the bath and kitchen small rooms in comparison).
The projects are as follows:
- Dresser and desk combo for the far right wall
- Wood slat wall something-or-other for the left wall (backs onto bathroom)
- Close up the staircase hole in the middle (with option to remove)
- Build an Ikea Malm-like bed with attached side tables
- Make a bench for the foot of the bed
- Make a lounge chair and nesting tables(?)
- Make a desk chair
(OMG. That's a lot. Mini panic attack)
- Maybe some wall shelf for the space between the window and door
- Dresser top-to-ceiling shelves x2
- Make accessories, lighting and art
- Window coverings
So, a weekends worth of work, right? Maybe in an alternative universe. I can do it! Miss Kitty better keep giving me some quality nap time and my husband better not expect a 30 step meal.
Gardening season is coming. Gotta get a chunk of this done before the dirt flies!