Sunday, December 11, 2016

Petit Point Workshop Announcement!




Yup, that's me!! I'm teaching a basics of petit point workshop at The Little Dollhouse Company.  If you were ever thinking of planning a trip to Toronto this winter, might an afternoon with me and petit point seal the deal?

Just remember that Toronto has transit and there is plenty of street and Green P parking!

If there was ever a time to want to tackle a new skill in a fun, friendly, and relaxed atmosphere, then this is it.  Plus, since its in The Little Dollhouse Company's store, you can enjoy a bit of shopping and treat yourself to something new and mini after you stitch.



12 comments :

  1. Hi Kat, I was just notified of this event on FB and I could not be more happy for you! I'm going to try and see if I can make it to Toronto for the weekend :) I'm sure it will be a lot of fun! Great job putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank would be amazing! Email me if you get a chance to come!

      Delete
  2. This is so neat, Kat! To share your experience with a new group of needlepoint newbies! I wish I could be there amongst them. I will be cheering you on from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Kat! Good luck and may it be such a Great Success that your classes will become a regular feature at The Little Dollhouse Co.! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Wishing you all the best students and class alchemy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I wish I could also teach a class in your wool works....a mini wool rug class. Lol

      Delete
  5. I seriously need to attend this class since petit point is beyond me. Hmm, a 7 hour flight?..
    Hope the class goes well and you become a regular teacher there :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How cool! I wish it weren't such a long drive, or I'd come down to Canada to join in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But if the winter gets long....and the snow tires are on....come to stitch ;)

      Delete