POSTS SLIDER

Read More

Mini Magic



Just playing around with my minis....nothing more fun!

The terrarium is filled with greenery and echeveria from Keli.  Also inside is moss, rocks and sticks.  With spring upon us, I felt I needed a terrarium.





The cherry pie and pot came from Grandpas Doll House.  The baking suppies came from Paper Minis.






My table scape! The eucalyptus branches are from a kit.  I painted the grey art (right).  The finger is an Ikea gift tag sticker.  The two pieces of framed fine art were lapel pins in a former life.  The crystal skull came from The Royal Ontario Museum gift shop.




Blue pottery delights! The chair is Chrysnbon.  Wall art is Emily Carr made and framed by Harvey Tremeer.






Anna Maria inspired this setting with lots of the fun bits and bobs she sent me.  Those heart pillows...swoon!  I grabbed the Nintendo figures at Walmart.

And she continued to inspire me.  Her 2017 mini calendar needed a place of honor....






I'm in love with the backpack.  A recent purchase.  It's made from real suede by Canadian Jo-Ann Shaw (who also makes lots of beautiful items...including pottery!)